HiKOKI Multi-Volt Mains AC/DC Adaptor - ET36A/J0Z
- Brand: HiKOKI
- Product Code: ET36A/J0Z
- Availability: Out Of Stock
HiKOKI Multi-Volt Mains AC/DC Adaptor - ET36A/J0ZFrom Hitachi comes their latest products under the new HiKOKI name.
The HiKOKI ET36A/J0Z power adapter is compatible with 36V multi-volt tools. It turns cordless tools into wired tools for steady-state and continuous use. You will never need to worry about running out of battery life again.
The HiKOKI Multi-Volt mains AC/DC Adaptor allows the user the option to run their powertools corded should they wish to. This allows the user to continuously use their powertools whilst their batteries are on charge for when you just need to get the job done.
- Pivoting cord position from 90 to 180 degrees ensures a more comfortable operation for the tool in use
- The lamp indicator provides clear status indication
- The protection function cuts off output in case of overheat or overload
- Simply plug the adaptor into the wall or generator and then slide the "battery" on to your machine to get full corded power
- A 2m cable from the power box to the wall and a 5m cable from the power box to your tool means that you still retain a good amount of manoeuvrability
- Power Input - 1,010W (240V:1,050W)
- Operating Temperature Range - -10℃ to 40℃
- Tool Compatibility - 36V MULTI VOLT tools
- Cord Length - 6.0M
- Weight - 2kg