HiKOKI G18DBAL/JX 18V Cordless Angle Grinder (Paddle Switch) Brushless - 2 X 6.0Ah Batteries - Charger - Case
- Brand: HiKOKI
- Product Code: G18DBAL/JX
- Availability: Out Of Stock
HiKOKI G18DBAL/JX 18V Cordless Angle Grinder (Paddle Switch) Brushless - 2 X 6.0Ah Batteries - Charger - CaseFrom Hitachi comes their latest products under the new HiKOKI name.
The G18DBAL/JX Angle Grinder from HiKOKI has the next generation of brushless motor developed from user needs and HiKOKI's original technology. The motor features large FETs and highly durable electronic circuitry and also improved dust and water resistance. The maintenence free motor has up to 50% longer runtime per charge and is compatible with all HiKOKI 18V batteries (not supplied). Comes packed in a cardboard carton and is supplied with Side Handle and 115mm Disc.
Longer Battery Life
Upto 50% increased run time per battery for more work with less downtime
High tool durability via low friction motor, which produces less heat
Increased Power and Performance
Thanks to improved electrical efficiency and power transfer
- Over-current protection
- Smallest body & grip circumference, most lightweight in its class
- Best in class cutting performance per charge - Up to 50% higher
- Powerful brushless motor - Torque Up to 60% higher
- AUTO Mode function reduces noise and vibration in no-load operation
- Dust and water-resistant construction that remarkably increases durability
- Electronic control - Kickback protection system, anti-restart protection and soft start
- Paddle switch
- Capacity: Wheel Dia: 115mm
- Hole Dia: 22.2mm
- Spindle Thread: M14 x 2
- Voltage: 18V
- No Load Speed: 9000/min - AUTO mode : 5500/min
- Overall Length: 326mm
- G18DBAL Angle Grinder - Bare Unit
- 2 X 6.0Ah Batteries
- 1 X UC18YFSL Charger
- Anti Vibration Side Handle
- Carry Case
Information from the Manufacturer
Best in Class*1 Cutting Performance per Charge
Achieved by High Efficiency Brushless Motor and High Capacity 5.0Ah Batteries
- *1: As of November 2014. Among 14.4V/18V cordless disc grinders made by leading power tool manufacturers. (Surveyed by Koki Holdings.)
- *2: The values in the chart are for purpose of reference. They may vary according to the material to be cut and operating conditions.
for easy cutting operation.
Over-current Protection prevents burnout by monitoring a current in the battery and motor.
* The values in the chart may vary according to the battery's state of charge and operating conditions.
Smallest Body & Grip Circumference and Most Lightweight in its class*
Lightweight and compact body with a slim grip and small gear cover for easy handling and efficient operation.
* As of November 2014. Among 14.4V/18V cordless disc grinders with brushless motors made by leading power tool manufacturers. (Surveyed by Koki Holdings.)
Deep cutting in concrete
AUTO Mode Function
For reducing noise and vibration in no-load operation
With the AUTO Mode switched on, the speed automatically shifts between high and low speeds depending on the load. That allows more effective operation.
Best suited for
Interior constructions in noise-sensitive areas. Saving battery power for longer runtime.
Dust & Water-Resistant Construction
Remarkably increses durability
Resin coated By resin-coating the circuit boards, the electronic parts are protected from dust and water.
Note: This series of products is designed to be resistant to dust and water. However, it is not guaranteed that they will not fail.
Do not use or leave the products in environments with excessive amounts of dust, in the water or under the rain.
Equipped with Mesh Filters
Fine mesh filters significantly improve the dust resistance. The toolless removable filter makes its maintenance easier.
Kickback Protection System
Monitors a sudden drop in the motor rotation speed and stops the motor quickly to protect the reaction force (kickback).
Warning Depending on operating conditions, the Kickback Protection System may not work or provide specified performance. Make sure that the workpiece is placed and supported properly, and that the main unit is held firmly during operation. Additionally, carefully read "KICKBACK AND RELATED WARNINGS" in the instruction manual.
Prevents the power tool from starting up when a battery is inserted with the switch left on, for accident avoidance.
Allows comfortable operation by reducing the reaction force on start up.
|Capacity (Hole Dia.)||22.2mm|
|Capacity (Wheel Dia.)||115mm|
|No Load Speed (AUTO Mode)||5,500/min|
|No Load Speed (Transmission Mode)||9000/min|
|Spindle Thread||M14 x 2|