HiKOKI/Hitachi NT1865DBSL/60 18v Brushless 16Ga Second Fix Nailer - 2 X 6.0Ah Batteries - Charger - Case
- Brand: HiKOKI
- Product Code: NT1865DBSL/60
- Availability: Out Of Stock
HiKOKI/Hitachi NT1865DBSL/60 18v Brushless 16Ga Second Fix Nailer - 2 X 6.0Ah Batteries - Charger - CaseFrom Hitachi comes their latest products under the new HiKOKI name.
HiKOKI NT1850DBSL 18v Li-Ion Brushless 16Ga Straight Finish Second Fix Nailer has a unique air spring drive system (similar to HiKOKI's pneumatic line) that uses compressed air to drive each nail resulting in zero ramp up time, increased shooting speed, recoil that feels like a pneumatic nailer, quicker response time between drives, better flush driving, even at an angle and easy maintenance due to fewer parts to manage.
Please note this may be supplied as Hitachi brand during the brand name switch to HiKOKI.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- All new design cordless finish nailer with brushless motor for longer run time, less maintenance and increased durability
- No air hose or compressor required
- Eliminates the cost of fuel cells
- Up to 1500 nails per charge
- Air/spring drive system means less recoil, better flush driving and easier maintenance
- Selective activation button; easily choose between sequential or bump fire mode
- Tool free adjustment of drive depth
- Tool free nose release for quick & easy jam clearance
- LED work light
- Lock switch and 30 minute automatic
- shutdown for increased safety and longer battery life
- Low battery indicator
- Pivoting joist hook
- 3 Year Warranty When registered with HiKOKI
- Charge Time: 45min
- Nail Gauge: 16Ga
- Nail Length: 25-65mm
- Nail Capacity: 100 Nails
- Driving Speed: Up to 3 nails/sec
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 315 x 298 x 108mm
- 1 x HiKOKI NT1865DBSL 18v Li-Ion Brushless 16Ga Straight Finish Nailer - Bare Unit
- 2 X 6.0Ah Batteries
- UC18YFSL Charger
- Carrying Case
Information from the Manufacturer
*The NT1865DMA, NT1865DM and NT1850DE shown in the video above are models for the USA and Canada only.
More nails per charge with The 18V Li-ion battery and highly efficient brushless motor
Comparison of Nails per Charge*
* The number of nails per charge may vary depending on operating conditions, hardness of work pieces, etc.
Lower running costs
No cost of gas cartridges means that the more the tool is used, the more cost-effective it will be.
- *1: Without the cost of nails.
- *2: The numbers of total cost are relative values when the initial cost of competitor's gas brad nailer is indexed at 100.
- *3: Electricity cost may vary depending on the area.
Ease of use with great comfort
A unique air spring drive system that uses the compressed air sealed in the main unit brings various advantages of pneumatic technologies.
- Drives 1.5 to 2 nails per sec. with zero ramp-up time and quicker response time between drives.
- Offers low-recoil and sets nails flush consistently.
- No combustion noise and no gas fumes.
- Consistent performance even at low temperatures or high altitudes.*
*The operating environment for these products is between 0℃ and 40℃.
Integrated Operation Panel with Push-button Switches allows users to select between full sequential mode* or contact mode, and check remaining battery power.
Tool-less Depth of Drive Adjustment
Dry-fire Lockout prevents nailer activation when the nail count is low.
No gas means no need of regular cleanings of a combustion chamber that a gas nailer would require. The brushless motor is also low-maintenance due to no wearing parts.
The battery is compatible with all HiKOKI 18V slide-type Lithium-ion cordless tools.
Applicable nail sizes - mm(in.)
|L||25(1) - 65(2-1/2)
|Driving Speed||3 nails/sec (Intermittent)|
|Driving System||Air Spring|
|Firing Mode||Full Sequential / Contact (Selectable)|
|Loading Capacity||100 nails (2 strips)|
|Nail Length||25mm to 65mm|
|Dimensions (L x H x W)||298 x 315 x 104mm|
|Weight||3.4kg with BSL1830C|