HiKOKI DH18DBL 18V Brushless SDS Plus Rotary Hammer Drill - Bare Unit
- Brand: HiKOKI
- Product Code: DH18DBL
- Availability: Out Of Stock
HiKOKI DH18DBL 18V Brushless SDS Plus Rotary Hammer Drill - Bare UnitFrom Hitachi comes their latest products under the new HiKOKI name.
The HiKOKI model DH18DBL is a cordless SDS-Plus rotary hammer drill, powered by an 18v lithium-ion battery. Featuring a highly efficient, maintenance free brushless motor, which offers a significantly extended product life cycle by eliminating trouble including armature burnout, layer short or commutator wear even in severe work environments.
The highly efficient brushless motor and the optimized hammering mechanism can achieve a 40% faster drilling speed with up to 4.6kg / 5min demolition performance.
The DH18DBL has an ergonomic design for improved user handling; The grip of the handle and the drill bit head are on the same line of action, which makes applying force to drill easier, the grip of the handle is close to the centre of gravity and the reactive force control (RFC) prevents the tool from jerking if the tool bit is overburdened during operation.
Features and Benefits:
- Impact energy 2.6J (Joules)
- Drilling capacity in concrete 26mm
- Fastest drilling speed in its class
- Longest run time in its class
- HiKOKI's efficient brushless motor works approx. 50% more than our conventional brushed DC motor per battery charge
- Reactive Force Control (RFC) system reduces risk of injury from tool overload
- Constant speed control
- Over current protection
- 3 mode action: rotary drilling, hammer drilling or chiselling
- Built-in LED light
- Remaining battery indicator
- Bit Shank - SDS-Plus
- Capacity - Concrete: 26mm, wood: 27mm, mild steel: 13mm
- Impact Energy - 2.6 Joules
- Impact Rate - 0-3950/min
- No-Load Speed - 0-1050/min
- Weight - 3.6kg
Information from the Manufacturer
More durability. Longer motor life. Maintenance-free.
The brushless motor offers a significantly extended product life cycle by eliminating trouble including armature burnout, layer short or commutator wear even in severe work environments. Besides, no carbon brush replacement is required.
Top-Class *1 Capabilities
The highly efficient brushless motor and the optimized hammering mechanism achieves the top-class*1 drilling speed (up to 40% faster *2,3) and demolition performance (up to 4.6kg / 5min.*3).
- 1 - As of April 2016. Among 18V cordless rotary hammers made by leading power tool manufacturers (surveyed by Koki Holdings.)
- 2 - A comparison between DH18DBL/DH18DBQL and the previous model DH18DSL.
- 3 - The actual value may vary according to the hardness of the concrete and other operational conditions.
- Pic.1: The grip of the handle and the drill bit head are on the same line of action, which makes applying force to the drill easier.
- Pic.2: The grip of the handle is close to the center of gravity for easier handling.
Top-Class Runtime *1
Number of 40mm deep holes drilled into concrete with a ø 8.5 drill bit - 18V: Up to 170 holes per charge
- 1 - As of April 2016. Among 18V cordless rotary hammers made by leading power tool manufactures (surveyed by Koki Holdings.)
- 2 - Included batteries vary by country or area.
Reactive Force Control(RFC)
When the tool bit is suddenly overburdened during operation, the slip clutch works or the tool's built-in controller stops the motor's output before the entire tool jerks.
Convenient Carrying Case
The rotary hammer can be stored in the case with the side handle attached.
Quick-Release Tool Retainer
allows for fast change between the SDS-plus drill bit holder and the drill chuck holder (DH18DBQL only).
Note : Turn the change lever to "Hammering only" mode when replacing a tool retainer with another. Use the machine only in "Rotation only" mode when the drill chuck holder installed.
Multiple Bit-Angle Settings
The chisel can be rotated in multiple angles with the change lever positioned at 'neutral'.
|Capacity (Mild Steel)||13mm|
|Impact Energy||2.6 Joules|
|No Load Speed||0|