HiKOKI C8FSE Slide Compound Mitre Saw 240V 216mm/8in - Bare Unit
- Brand: HiKOKI
- Product Code: C8FSE
- Availability: Out Of Stock
HiKOKI C8FSE Slide Compound Mitre Saw 240V 216mm/8in - Bare UnitFrom Hitachi comes their latest products under the new HiKOKI name.
The HiKOKI C8FSE slide compound mitre saw boasts a powerful 1050 watt motor with 5500rpm blade speed, the 216mm diameter blade delivers an impressive 65mm max depth of cut, innovative twin horizontal rails give an equally impressive 312mm crosscut capacity, whilst a linear ball bearing slide system improves cutting accuracy and control, providing maximum support for large material cuts at any angle.
Positive stops on the mitre and bevel scales allow adjustment & quick set-up of the cutting depth for grooving and rebating applications, allowing accurate and simple setting of bevel angles up to 48 degree both to the left and angles between 0-45 degree left & 0-45 degree right providing maximum versatility.
The C8FSE also features electronic speed control maintaining a consistent rpm whilst cutting, electric brake halting rotation of the blade within seconds preventing unintended cuts, splinter guard for reducing tear out for increased safety and an adjustable pivoting fence for improved stability.
The lightweight, portable 14kg design of the C8FSE makes transportation to and around the worksite easy without compromising on operating power and efficiency. The vibration reducing, comfortable, ergonomic vertical soft grip handle provides maximum comfort and reduces user fatigue.
- Slide guided rigidly by dual linear ball bearings for accurate cutting
- Max cut capacity height 65mm x width 312mm at 0°cross cut
- Power input 1,050W and no-load speed 5,500/min.
- Lightweight: 14kg
- Soft grip handle
- Pivoting Sub-Fence as an optional
- Head swivel system adjusts 48° left for bevel, and compound cuts of both 45° bevel to left, and 45° miter to left/right
- Positive miter stops: 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 31.6°, and 45° (right/left)
- Rigid die cast base with turn table
- Equipped with chip deflector
- Twin horizontal rails give a maximum cut width of 312mm
- Voltage: 240V
- Power input: 1050W
- No-load speed: 5500/min
- Bore size: 30mm
- Blade diameter: 216mm
- Compound cut: Mitre: 45° L & R, Bevel: 45° L & R, 45 x 220mm
- Capacity: Cross cut: 65 x 312mm, Mitre cut (45°L/R) 65 x 220mm, Bevel cut (45°L) 45 x 312mm
- 2 x 24 tooth TCT saw blade
- Dust bag
- Vice assembly
|Notable Features||Double Insulation|
|Capacity (Blade Dia.)||216mm|
|No Load Speed||5500/min|
|Dimensions (L x H x W)||555 x 790 x 485mm|