HiKOKI NR1890DBCL/JRZ 18v First Fixed Framing Nailer - 2 X 5.0Ah MultiVolt Batteries - Charger - Case
- Brand: HiKOKI
- Product Code: NR1890DBCL/JRZ
- Availability: In Stock
HiKOKI NR1890DBCL/JRZ 18v First Fixed Framing Nailer - 2 X 5.0Ah MultiVolt Batteries - Charger - CaseFrom Hitachi comes their latest products under the new HiKOKI name.
The HiKOKI 18v Brushless Framing Nailer is a new addition to HiKOKI's cordless range. Featuring a brushless motor, dual-function trigger for change between bump fire and single fire, tool-less depth of fire change, an integrated belt hook, a dry-fire lockout mechanism to protect the tool plus a shock absorption system to extend user comfort.
- Unique Air Drive System - Compressed air is used to drive each nail, increasing power, performance and driving speed
- Lower running costs: - No Gas cells required. Purchasing nails without gas cells is approximately 50% cheaper - No regular cleaning of a combustion chamber is required significantly reducing the cost of servicing and downtime - Fewer parts to manage results in easier maintenance
- Dual function trigger for Sequential and contact mode with operation control panel
- Dry-fire lockout mechanism prevents the nailer from being activated when there is a very low level of nails in the magazine
- Integrated Hook for added convenience
- Safer and more comfortable to use on any jobsite than Gas combustion models
- Brushless motors are 30% more efficient than conventional models as no energy is wasted through brush friction thus extending battery run time
- 1 X NR1890DBCL Bare Unit
- 2 X 5.0Ah MultiVolt Batteries
- UC18YFSL Charger
- Carrying Case
Information from the Manufacturer
High driving performance
Suitable to drive ring shank nails with highly efficient brushless motor and unique air spring drive system.
Number of Nails per Charge*
*It may vary depending on operating conditions, etc.
Lower running costs
No cost of gas cartridges means that the more the tool is used, the more cost-effective it will be.
Comparison of Total Cost*1
- *1: Without the cost of nails.
- *2: The numbers of total cost are relative values when the initial cost of competitor's gas framing nailer is indexed at 100.
- *3: Electricity cost may vary depending on the area.
Ease of use with great comfort
A unique air spring drive system that uses the compressed air sealed in the main unit brings various advantages of pneumatic technologies.
- Drives 1.5 to 2 nails per sec. with zero ramp-up time and quicker response time between drives.
- Offers low-recoil and sets nails flush consistently.
- No combustion noise and no gas fumes.
- Consistent performance even at low temperatures or high altitudes.*
*The operating environment for these products is between 0℃ and 40℃.
Integrated Operation Panel with Push-button Switches allows users to select between full sequential mode* or contact mode, and check remaining battery power.
Tool-less Depth of Drive Adjustment
Dry-fire Lockout prevents nailer activation when the nail count is low.
No gas means no need of regular cleanings of a combustion chamber that a gas nailer would require. The brushless motor is also low-maintenance due to no wearing parts.
The battery is compatible with all HiKOKI 18V slide-type Lithium-ion cordless tools.
Applicable nail sizes - mm(in.)
|L||50(2) - 90(3.543)|
|d||2.9(.113) - 3.3(.131)|
|D||6.8(.266) - 7.7(.303)|
|Driving Speed||1.5 to 2 nails/sec (Intermittent)|
|Driving System||Air Spring|
|Firing Mode||Full Sequential / Contact|
|Loading Capacity||47 nails|
|Nail Length||50mm to 90mm|
|Dimensions (L x H x W)||309 x 342 x 127mm|
|Weight||4.5kg with BSL1830C|