HiKOKI P18DSL/JRZ 18V Cordless Li-ion Planer 82mm - 2 X 5.0Ah MultiVolt Batteries - Charger - Case
- Brand: HiKOKI
- Product Code: P18DSL/JRZ
- Availability: In Stock
HiKOKI P18DSL/JRZ 18V Cordless Li-ion Planer 82mm - 2 X 5.0Ah MultiVolt Batteries - Charger - CaseFrom Hitachi comes their latest products under the new HiKOKI name.
The HiKOKI P18DSL cordless planer is aimed at the pro carpenter and is robustly made and a good replacement for a corded planer. The HiKOKI P18DSL cordless planer comes with Blade Settings Gauge, Guide (with set screw) and Wrench in a heavy duty case 2 x 6.0Ah Batteries and a rapid Charger.
- Best in class 16,000 RPM blade rotation speed with high-speed motor gives a fine finish in all materials
- Best in class max cutting depth of 2mm
- 82mm tungsten carbide blades
- Equipped with brake - when the switch trigger is released, the brake stops the blade rotation automatically
- Battery remaining level indicator
- Comfortable operation thanks to anti-slipping, soft grip handle easy to hold
- Built-in stand to prevent contact between blade and material
- Compatible with the range of HiKOKI 18V slide Li-Ion batteries from 1.5Ah to 6.0Ah
- No load speed: 16000 RPM
- Capacity (cutting width): 82mm
- Capacity (max cutting depth): 2mm
- Maximum rebate: 9mm
- Weight: 3.3kg
- Total Shipping Weight: 4kg
- P18DSL Planer Bare Unit
- 2 X 6.0Ah Batteries
- 1 X UC18YFSL Charger
- 1 X Heavy Duty Case
- Blade Settings Gauge
- Guide (with set screw)
Information from the Manufacturer
Best in class * 16,000min-1 blade rotation speed with high-speed motor
* As of December 2013. Among 14.4V and 18V cordless planers made by leading power tool manufacturers (surveyed by Koki Holdings.)
Best in class * max cutting depth 2mm
* As of December 2013. Among 14.4V cordless planers made by leading power tool manufacturers (surveyed by Koki Holdings.)
Runtime per charge
50mm in width,
cutting depth 1mm
|85 m||95 m|
The numbers of runtime are purpose of reference and may vary according to the material to be cut and operating conditions.
Equipped with brake
When the switch trigger is released, the brake stops the blade rotation automatically.
Remaining battery indicator
Soft grip handle easy to hold
Comfortable operation thanks to anti-slipping, soft grip handle easy to hold.
Built-in stand to prevent contact between blade and material
When the planer is lifted, the stand is extended from the rear base to prevent the material being damaged by unexpected contact with the blade.
Attachable guide (included)
Using a guide assembly (included) enables easy rabbeting (shiplap-forming) and fine finish.
Attachable dust bag and elbow (optional)
An optional dust bag or elbow can be attached by using an optional dust adaptor. The planer can also be connected to a dust collector, usable for different operations according to work environments.
|Capacity (Cutting Width)||82mm|
|Max Cutting Depth||2mm|
|No Load Speed||16000/min|