HiKOKI C18DBAL/JM 18V Cordless 165mm Circular Saw Brushless - 2 X 3Ah - Case - Charger
- Brand: HiKOKI
- Product Code: C18DBAL/JM
- Availability: Out Of Stock
HiKOKI C18DBAL/JM 18V Cordless 165mm Circular Saw Brushless - 2 X 3Ah - Case - ChargerFrom Hitachi comes their latest products under the new HiKOKI name.
The new C18DBAL/J4 brushless circular saw from HiKOKI is more efficient than ever before. You will find this a really comfortable tool to use with its compact and lightweight design. This cordless circular saw from HiKOKI looks to offer about a 30% increase in max power output over the older model. In turn it has a faster cutting speed 4100rpm and can cut around 66mm when at 90° or 45mm at 45°.
**NB - HiKOKI Circular Saws supplied in the UK DO NOT come with the guide, the guide can be purchased seperately.**
Longer Battery Life
Upto 50% increased run time per battery for more work with less downtime
High tool durability via low friction motor, which produces less heat
Increased Power and Performance
Thanks to improved electrical efficiency and power transfer
- High performance circular saw with high efficiency brushless motor
- Compact & lightweight design
- Auto mode reduces no-load noise
- Overload protection and soft start for improved operator safety
- High intensity twin LED worklight with selectable lighting mode
- Base plate adjustment screw for accurate cutting
- Blower function cleans cut line free of debris
- Charge time: 75 mins
- Blade diameter: 165 mm
- Bore size: 30 mm
- No-load speed: 2500/4100/min
- Overall length: 294 mm
- C18DBAL Circular Saw - Bare Unit
- 2 X 3.0Ah Batteries
- 1 X UC18YFSL Charger
- 1 X Carry Case
Information on the C18DBAL from the Manufacturer
- 1. As of March 2015. Among 165mm cordless circular saws made by leading power tool manufacturers (surveyed by Koki Holdings.)
- 2. In comparison with the previous model C18DSL with BSL1850 (5.0Ah)
- 3. The values in the chart are for reference purposes. They may vary according to the material to be cut and operating conditions.
Lightweight, compact and well-balanced!
Designed with the center of gravity close to the handle, the circular saw offers superior maneuverability and greatly reduces user fatigue.
Compact body for easy handling
Balanced weight distribution to keep it horizontal.
*As of March 2015. Among 165mm cordless circular saws made by leading power tool manufacturers (surveyed by Koki Holdings.)
Quick and easy blade change!
The flat motor housing design with soft material on the surface provides the circular saw with stability when it's laid on its side. This makes blade change easier and also prevents the workpiece being scratched.
Silent Mode - Ideal for applications in noise-sensitive areas, such as renovation and interior work.
The Silent Mode improves motor efficiency, while lowering the noise. The operation mode automatically switches to the Power Mode when the motor load increases, enabling smooth cutting according to cutting conditions.
*The values in the chart are for reference purposes. They may vary according to the material to be cut and operating conditions.
Monitors changes in the motor's rotation speed and stops the motor the instant it detects a sudden drop in speed due to the saw blade becoming bound, etc.
Depending on operating conditions, Overload Protection may not work or may not provide the specified performance. Make sure that the workpiece is placed and supported properly, and that the main unit is held firmly during cutting. Additionally, carefully read "CORDLESS CIRCULAR SAW SAFETY WARNINGS" in the instruction manual.
The cutting speed increases by up to 20%* with a fluorine plate due to less frictional resistance.
The cutting depth decreases by 2.5mm with the fluorine plate attached. In comparison with the aluminium base (fitted as standard). Operating conditions: 50mm thick American pine, 2kg of thrust power.
Selectable Lighting Mode & Remaining Battery Indicator
- Parallelism adjustment system
- Cutting depth adjustment system
- Blower function
- Soft start
- -5 degree bevel cutting
- High-intensity twin LED lights
- Backward saw dust exhaust
- (can be connected to a dust extractor.)
- Remaining battery indicator
|Capacity (Blade Dia.)||165mm|
|Max Cut Depth: 45°||45mm|
|Max Cut Depth: 90°||66mm|
|No Load Speed (Power Mode)||4100/min|
|No Load Speed (Silent Mode)||2500/min|